Monday, January 5, 2009

I've Been Slacking

Where exactly did the past four days go? I just can't seem to accept that our four glorious days off are already over. As you can see, by my lack of blogging, I haven't been at the computer much. That is probably a good thing seeing as I was strapped to my computer at home for most of my free time in December. It was a dreadfully busy month for me and dragging myself into my home office is still hard.

In place of having my face in front of a monitor I've had my nose in a book. I decided at the end of 2008 to chase a long-time dream of becoming a certified yoga instructor. Not that I really want to quit my job and change careers . . . like most things I do, I'm doing it for the challenge of it. I think it would be good to have these credentials behind me so I'm just going for it. I'm two weeks into the studying and lovin' it. If you want to learn more I'm documenting some of it on my YogaDudes blog.

Between my new 'homework' and my new toy (a new camera, yes I know . . . ANOTHER new camera) I have too many distractions keeping me away from the computer. If my cousin would get on the ball and assign a photo theme this week I may even get the inspiration to click the shutter button for the first time. More on my new baby in future posts. And I want to publically thank my Santa for spoiling me this year! I can see me having many happy years with my new Nikon. I almost want to bring it to bed with me and cuddle with it like a stuffed animal.

Before I sign off I just want to wish everyone a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

michelled said...

I'm excited YOU'RE so excited about you new camera! Can't wait to see some pics!