Thursday, January 22, 2009

There’s Nothing Wrong With Aging . . .



If you’re a guy that is. After watching the 78 year old Clint on the big screen and thinking that he was still sexy, it makes me even madder that Sting has lost his mind. What was wrong with Sting’s gray hair? I happened to like it. I found these pictures today and since my eyeballs are still sore from the inaugural ball performance I needed to post these just to soothe my eyes. Notice the gray beard and wrinkles. Notice the tell tale sign of aging (the reading glasses hanging from his neck). There was nothing wrong with this. I’m in mourning that I lost my lifetime idol, my dream icon, my forever favorite. I hope he comes to his senses soon.

3 comments:

lgaumond said...

I'm hoping he did it for a movie role and it wasn't a personal choice to look like a hideous mountain-man.

Jamie said...

Did you see the pics my friend posted of when I worked at the Travelers like 15 years ago??

Aging sucks :) - then again, I didn't start out looking like Sting, so it's all good!

My Picture

Jamie said...

Well, that didn't work, it's a snack machine!

I gained some weight because of that damn machine :)

Perhaps this is the right link if not, then go to Facebook and figure it out!!