Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My New Blogging Buddy

I’m not sure where my work days are going lately, but I’ve been hard pressed to find time to blog. I’m hoping my new ‘blog buddy’ makes it easier for me to write at night. I just traded in my super mini laptop for a slightly less mini laptop. This one has full-sized keys so I can touch type, making blogging from the couch a possibility. Now if it could just make typing less painful I would be all set. My sore fingers are really starting to take the fun out of blogging. If I was smart I would start taking more pictures and let them do the talking. After all a picture is worth a thousand words, right? So in the absence of an interesting topic, and the presence of sore fingers I’ll leave you with these cute shots of the hounds. These were not taken with the new Nikon, but the slightly less new Fuji . . . you remember, the camera I bought specifically to take pictures of the dogs.



1 comment:

lgaumond said...

Nice shots! You got Bents with his ears up! So cute.