Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Special Day


Two special people in my life share a birthday today. A big Happy Birthday wish to both Karlo and Regina. Reg, I would have cooked you a birthday waffle too if you were here. You don't know what you missed! Poor Karlo hasn't had much of a birthday so far. His presents were a bust and then it was a lot of work outside with the snow removal. But don't worry, he'll soon be treated to a movie and dinner. This is our once a year trip to the real theater. Oh boy.

While Karlo was outside working I was inside playing with my camera. I uploaded some of my experimental shots and if you would like to see them, you can click here.

1 comment:

lgaumond said...

Well first, Happy Birthday Karlo (and Regina)!

But secondly - yay! You played with your camera. I'm so proud of you. Those shots were great, I loved the one of Bentley's nose. Keep up the good work!