Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Now I Want a Duck

Thanks to my friend Jean I’ve become obsessed with getting a pet duck this spring. She sent me the video below last week and I can’t stop thinking about. Karlo thinks this is just a passing phase (like my desire for goats), but I think this one is really going to happen. I’m just picturing Peanut romping around with a duck buddy. I think she would like it and bond with it. I’m hoping Bentley is just too lazy to chase and rip up a duck because that’s all he would want to do. I’m already visualizing building a ‘duck house’ and where to put it. We do have the perfect spot for a pet duck, pond and all. That’s it . . . I’m going to start researching where I can buy a baby duck. I’ll need help picking out a name. It will be a boy duck because they are always prettier. Any name suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you crack me up...
what about the ducks feelings?
what about all the duck shit in
your pond and on the grass?
if you do get ducks name them
donald, huey, dewey, louie.