Friday, June 19, 2009

Photos for a Rainy Weekend

I have two blog stories just waiting in the hopper, but I need photos to accompany them. Photos that I don't have with me. sigh.

So what else can I talk about that doesn't require a photo? Oh wait, I know . . . I'll tell you about my new photo gallery. When I got my new camera I decided I needed a new place to store some pictures. I have my Picasa albums for all my miscellaneous snapshots. But I wanted a special place to put some of my favorite pictures. I originally intended for this gallery to be filled with only photos taken with the new camera, but I did break down and use some old pictures. I'm hoping to beef it up over the rainy weekend, but in case you're looking for ways to waste time online this weekend, here's the link: http://aprophoto.smugmug.com/

No comments: