Monday, August 9, 2010

Little Old Lady

I’m not prepared for my weekend report, but to fill the empty space on my blog I thought I would post a few pics that are sure to crack you up. Lord knows I laugh out load every single time I see these . . .

On Saturday Karlo says to me, “Take a look at Peanut.” I look over at her bed and there she is, looking like a little old lady. I was so happy that my camera just happened to be sitting right on the counter. Some how she managed to pull her bandana up over her ears like a little babushka. Holy cow, how cute is she?


This was her 'sporty look.'

We have no idea how she did this, nor do we know how she put it back in place. We just left her like that as we went for a motorcycle ride and when we got back the bandana was right back in place. It would have taken one swat of her paw to knock it off, but she’s a girl and she truly loves to wear clothes!

4 comments:

tina said...

so very cute!!!thanks for making me laugh Peanut.

why Egypt ? said...

thanks

jloomis said...

Peanut looks adorable:) Couldn't ask for better pics of her!

michelled said...

Love it!!!