Monday, December 10, 2007

Just Squeakin' In


I took the day off today to catch up on my life since being gone. And it seems my life has been completely consumed by my YogaDudes business. I have been processing, packing, shipping orders and making more inventory ALL day. It's now 8:30 PM and I'm still at it. You would think that I would have noticed the date on my mail machine throughout the day, but it took until just now to realize that today is my niece Nicole's birthday!!! She is now 11 years old - not a little girl anymore. Not quite sure she was ever a "little" girl. She's growing up way too fast for me. I'm sorry I don't have a handy recent picture (that I didn't already post). I'll be seeing the kids this weekend so stay tuned for some pics after that.


Until then . . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday nicole!!