Sunday, December 2, 2007

Off to Florida

Tomorrow morning Karlo and I will take off for Orlando. Wait a minute, before you sigh . . . thinking we are taking a vacation . . . we are not. It's a business trip and we are not at all happy about it. I have about as much desire to travel right now as I do to get a cavity filled. Although I shouldn't really complain too much. Last year, this same trade show was a week and a half before Christmas. At least this year they wised up and pushed it further off.

I will try to blog a bit from the road - will do my best. In case I don't get the chance or lose track of the days, I just want to wish Tammy a very happy birthday next week!! We did a little pre-celebrating today.


Thanks for the visit Tammy. I hope you enjoyed the long ride out here.

Good luck with the dogs Nancy. Call us anytime and don't forget, Lisa is standing by too and she knows more about our dogs than I do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey guys, have a great trip to
orlando. happy birthday tammy!
thanks for keeping me informed about the news around the world
about madonna's pink sheep. see,
she got what she wanted, people to
talk about her.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tammy- the leftover birthday muffins are delicious! I love the lighting sight you gave me and Bently and Peanut had a good night. No "accidents" today except for the dead mouse in the trap where they sleep- did one of the dogs carry the mouse trap over to their sleepitime place or did you set a trap on their blankets? I suspect Peanut...
Anyways, they are so happy- eating well and sleeping in the evening near the wood stove. Having a good time with Aunt Nancy...