Saturday, September 1, 2007

Bathroom/Laundry Room Project Completed

Well, almost completed. It just needs some artwork and other misc touches. But for the most part, WE ARE DONE! (insert a big sigh of relief here).

And here's the final results:

The hall way is now where the closet was.

Did I mention that I don't like blue? The entire inspiration for this room came from that tiny piece of art over the toilet. It's a glass fish that we bought in an art gallery in Croatia. I figured the fish needed an ocean to swim in and this blue will always remind me of the majestic water in Croatia.


Very had to see in this photo, but I love the peacock sink. Also served as inpiration for the whole room. I did all the tile work all by myself. Which is nothing compared to everything that Karlo did, but I'm still proud of myself.


We even saved some space for a dog bowl.

The transition from laundry room to bathroom with a sliding pocket door.

One of my favorite parts, I gained a whole new closet and Karlo added lots of built in shelves. Heaven.

Another favorite is my new clothes folding countertop. We went with laminate over granite just so we could wrap it around the beam. I love all the extra space.

Time to go and do some laundry . . .