Monday, September 24, 2007

He Remembered


After Karlo went to Germany two years ago and came home with no gummy bears, he wasn’t going to make that mistake again. I told him over and over last time, “Please don’t forget the gummy bears.” Yes, I know I can buy the same ones here in the States, but it’s just not the same. They taste better out of a package written in German. Despite forgetting the gummy bears last time, Karlo brought home jewelry and other gifts, but I was still disappointed. I ended with a gorgeous necklace, but I still sulked.

So this time around he learned his lesson and came home with not only gummie bears, but a gummy watch! Am I a nut or what? Last time I got an expensive and very pretty necklace. This time I got a children’s rubber watch and yet this time I was happier. I am sporting my new watch today. Luckily I have the same size wrist as most 4 year olds so it fits me perfectly.

Thank you Karlo. I love my watch and please don’t eat all my gummy bears. I would hate to have to ship you back to Germany again.

No comments: