Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I Can't Think Straight

I'm sorry that I can't post a worthy blog entry today. If you could hear what I'm sitting through right now, you wouldn't believe it. I'm at work and there is major construction going on. I should be used to this because we've already been through various phases of the building construction over the past several months. But today is ridiculous. There is some sort of machinery 12 feet from my door that sounds to me like a jackhammer. My head is throbbing and I'm ready to go out there and cut their power cord. I don't really feel guilty for not working right now. I can't even think with all this noise.

So on this day when I can't put together many cohesive sentences, I will leave you with a couple of humorous pictures that a friend emailed. These are in honor of Karlo, who no doubt had to endure the pleasures of the, sometimes crazy, Homeland Security measures as he traveled to Germany last night.

Enjoy . . .



No comments: