Friday, September 7, 2007

Get This . . .

My friend Regina flew to LA yesterday to attend a party this weekend hosted by Oprah! Yes, that wasn't a typo . . . she is going to Oprah's party. Hmmmm, I guess my invitation got lost in the mail. Must have been due to the recent move. Oprah doesn't have my new address yet.

I'm not really sure about the details. All I know is that it has something to do with politics. That must be why I didn't retain the info. Tina knows all about it so maybe she can fill us in.

Regina better come back with pictures! If she does, I'll post them for all to see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gina's husband, al, is doing alot
of campaign work for barak obama's
primary. oprah is backing obama and
throwing him a fundraising party at
her home in ca. al got the invite and of course can bring a guest.
gina said she won't be taking pictures but will share the details. there will be 2400 people
at the fundraiser so she is not sure if she will even get close to
oprah. i told her she must try her best and make this an ultimate experience not just for her but for
me since i am a big oprah fan.

lgaumond said...

I knew I liked Gina for some reason.