Thursday, September 6, 2007

Our Little Town From The Air

Today, I thought I would post something much less controversial so as to not cause a big debate! There's nothing to argue about this one.

I just wanted to share some pictures that I found online of Eastford from the air. Can you believe this is CT? I swear it looks like Vermont or New Hampshire to me.


This is Crystal Pond, the closest one to us.
This is the next closest lake, but I'm not sure how to spell it.

This is Buell's apple orchard. Has to be the biggest business in town.

This is "downtown."

Footnote: You will not get this feel when coming to visit us. These pictures show fields and wide open spaces, however we live in the middle of the forest. You will see a couple of fields, barns and a bunch of cows, but mostly you will see trees - lots and lots of trees.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen at least 2 different types of ultralights flying around and also seen a small plane doing wingovers and just playing in the sky . . . makes me itch to fly.

lgaumond said...

Are you sure they're not government spies? Or bad people out to get you?

Those are very pretty views. It looks like fall. Sigh...

Anonymous said...

You are giving way too much credit to the government. Bad people are welcome to try, but they couldn't fly.

lgaumond said...

You're funny, Karlo. I like to poke at you and get you all fired up. Hee hee.

Jamie said...

Nice... how'd the discussion switch over to "spies" and the "government"??

Looks like pretty country though!

Anonymous said...

WE have been monitoring your communications here and WE are not pleased with your comments. Be aware that we could turn you all into aliens . . .

Unknown said...

Oh my God, I'm laughing out loud. Now who did that???