Thursday, September 20, 2007

Missing “Daddy”

I was going to blog today about Frasier (Kelsey Grammer) and how much I’ve missed watching him on TV. His new sitcom started last night and I had a ball watching it. This was the first sitcom I watched since living with Dad.

But when I logged into my blog today and saw that Karlo had visited and left a comment, it was so exciting. I’m so glad that he was able to connect. I know what that’s like. When I travel, the highlight of my day is always rushing back to the hotel room to get online to read Lisa’s blog. Every day she posted pictures and stories of her exciting days dog-sitting the hounds. It was my connection to “home.” I got to see my furry little darlings and got to hear all about Lisa’s adventures with them.

So this posting is especially for Karlo. I just want to tell him that we ‘all’ miss him at home.

Here’s Peanut looking for you:


And remember this tender moment with Bents?


And don’t forget me . . . I miss you too!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Babe. You are the best.

lgaumond said...

Eeew... gross. Kissing? Now you're getting all mushy. I do love that picture of Karlo and Bentley, though.