Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I’m Starting My Own Band

I haven’t come up with the band name yet. Maybe you can make some suggestions . . . .

Last night I realized that Bentley likes to sing when he hears me playing the bass. Normally, he only lets out the big belting ‘baarrroooooooos’ when the phone rings. But last night he started howling like crazy when I started to practice the bass. I stopped . . . listened for the phone . . . nothing. So I went back to playing. There he goes again “Barrrroooooooo.” I stopped again, listened for what he was howling at, and again I heard nothing. So I plucked a few more notes and there he goes again. What a riot. He was SINGING along.

I decided that we should form a band. Me on bass, Bentley on vocals, perhaps John on the guitar, and Nicole on the keyboard. I started some auditions last night . . . see the video below and now I realize that, although she doesn’t sing, Peanut can definitely steal the show. She seems to love cameras and loves to be in front of them.

This is Bentley singing “I Ain’t Nothing But a Hound Dog.” Make sure you have the volume up.

3 comments:

lgaumond said...

Hey, that was a tease. Your video was declared "no longer available." :(

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, i wanted to see Bents singing too.... I think you should name the band "The Cheese Hounds" Getit Romano family and grey hounds Oh well I didn't say it was a good name

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.