Friday, November 9, 2007

Just To Put More Pressure On Tina . . .

I stumbled over a place last night that will take an entire blog and turn it into a real book. I’m thinking that I may do this with my blog. Now don’t worry, this is not a cop out to me writing my real book some day. I just thought it would be fun to have a hard copy of all my blog entries. The software will automatically suck in, not only my words, but also any pictures that I uploaded and you guessed it . . . all the comments as well. So not to put any pressure on ya, but everyone’s embarrassing typos will be forever documented. Hee hee. Oh what fun.

I can just see what this is going to do to all future postings . . . I’ll never get another comment again. Now come on . . . just think . . . everyone who posts a comment can claim that they are “a published author.” And it’s the comments that are always the most amusing part. For instance, Penni's band name suggestion of the "Cheese Hounds." That was hilarious and needs to be remembered. So I am expecting all you commenters out there, and especially those “wanna be, but are too scared to try” commenters to get on the ball. I want to remember all these little conversations for years to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bring it on...i will be patient
for your book to get finished :)