Monday, November 12, 2007

Off to Boston


I forgot to mention . . . I'll be in Boston most of this week. I'm going to an Adobe conference so I can learn lots and become a better print and web designer. Yeah! I'm such a software geek too. I'll be sitting in my room every night playing with my laptop, testing out all my new knowledge. Sickening. According to the hotel web site, I'll be in the heart of Boston's finest shopping too. But I'm going to try real hard to not venture out and get myself into trouble.

Hopefully I'll have web access in my room so blogging shouldn't be a problem. But just in case I disappear for 3 days, don't worry . . . if the stress of the traffic doesn't kill me, I'll be back!

3 comments:

lgaumond said...

Have a good trip - I'm so jealous.

Jamie said...

Good thing I didn't try to meet you for lunch!

Jamie said...

Try this when you get home:
Get a copy of REM's Can't Get There From Here and learn the BASS line... you'll be happy you did!