Friday, November 9, 2007

Why Everybody Should Own a Greyhound

Since my last video was a blogging disaster, Penni went directly to YouTube and did a search for "singing greyhounds." She didn't find my video, but she did find one that I saw a long time ago and loved. I told Karlo about this and always meant to hunt it down and save it. Well, thanks Penni - you found it for me without even knowing I was looking for it. This is classic greyhound:



And it really makes me appreciate my lazy hounds. It just so happens that I'm babysitting a pooch at work today. Since my office is set up for dogs (complete with a blanket, a water bowl, a bone and several toys) what better place to house my coworker's dog? Well, this little devil got here at 8:30 this morning and has not settled down yet. He's continuously on the move, pacing around and around and around . . . walking in and out of my office, to the end of my little hall where he hits a road block. Back and fourth, hundreds of times. Lay down already!!!! You never appreciate what you have until its gone and you have something else in it's place. I love my 'lazy as can be' greyhounds!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very neat...only you would find something like this...of course
i still have a hard time w/google.

lgaumond said...

That's funny. I finally had a chance to watch it this morning. Too cute!