Friday, July 24, 2009

Depressing Night

This week is flying by without much documentation. When weeks start on Tuesdays they sure do go by faster. Not much excitement has been happening at home and the only thing worth documenting is rather depressing.

We spent a few hours last night helping our neighbor friends pack up their house. The reality is really setting in now. They are really leaving. I've known this for about a year now, but it's not any easier to say goodbye. I'm going to miss them so much. Robin and I have actually been working together for the past 6 months and I got so used to her cheerfulness brightening up my days.

And the kids . . .


I will really miss them. Not to mention how upset Bentley and Peanut would be if they knew what was happening. I just hate having to say goodbye. It stinks. I hate it when friends move away. I know that if moving wasn't involved we never would have met in the first place and they will soon be making a whole slew of new friends. But it still stinks for the ones left missing them at home. sniff sniff.

No comments: