Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So Proud of Myself

Cross another thing off my Bucket List. I have officially become a certified yoga instructor. Here's the proof . . . see . . .

It's hard to even describe how happy this makes me. I am so very proud of myself for following through on this dream of mine. It's been a long time coming. I'm not sure if I'll ever really teach, although I think I will have an opportunity to teach in Eastord if I so desired. Maybe I'll force myself to do it, just for the experience. My instructor made a comment that I don't realize how much potential I have and that boosted my confidence a bit. Sometimes it's good to step outside your comfort zone and force yourself to do something that scares you. I figure this has to be way easier than white water rafter. I faced that fear and hated every second of it. But somehow I think teaching yoga will be much more gratifying.

1 comment:

tina said...

congratulations!
i think you would be a great
instructor