Thursday, April 19, 2007

My Brother Saved the Day

Well, we made it through approximately one week before we got stuck not having a truck. I knew this wouldn’t be easy!! And I’m still not sure if we are going to be able to remain truck-less.

We found a great deal on some furniture that we really liked. The only catch to getting the great deal was having to pick up the furniture on our own - right away. Yikes. We weren’t prepared for that. We had no truck and no place to put store it. But, where there’s a will there’s a way. Luckily for us, my brother and father came to our rescue. Angelo picked up Dad’s landscape trailer and delivered our new furniture to our new storage unit in Tolland. So now our belongs span 3 towns instead of 2. Wait, if you count the fact that Karlo’s motorcycle is in Wethersfield, I guess that means our stuff is spread out between 4 different towns. No wonder I can’t find anything when I need it!

Thanks Ang and Dad for helping us out last night!!!! And thanks Mother Nature for stopping the rain during our furniture transport.

105 more days until the move . . . but who's counting?

No comments: