Saturday, April 28, 2007

The Power of Advertising

I admit it . . . I love advertising. Karlo is the exact opposite. He insists on muting the television during all the commercials. I truly enjoy a good commercial and I love print ads. I guess it's the marketing/graphic designer in me. I just get impressed when I see a good ad. And I must say, I think the Serta sheep are great. They totally won my heart and as a result, I HAD to have a Serta mattress. I mean if you're forced to buy a new mattress, why NOT get the one with the cute mascot. (I also need to switch my car insurance to Geico.)

So that's what I did today. We went to Sleepy's and laid on a dozen different mattresses until I finally settled on a Serta. I tried really hard to get them to throw in a stuffed sheep, but no luck. As a consolation price, I took my picture with their big stuffed sheep. I love him and I want him!!!!

No comments: