Friday, April 27, 2007

A Rare Task


Here's something that I never thought I would have to do . . .

I'm trying to come up with the name for our new subdivision. Doesn't that sound strange? Karlo and I are going to cut some land out of our large parcel in Eastford and try to sell off a couple of lots. This means that we have to get a "sub division" approval and it has have an official name. What a goof. So our real estate agent wants to start to market this land and needs the name that we will go with. I've been trying to come up with cute names all day. Here's a list of what I have so far. I'm open to votes . . .

And some things to know . . . If you will wonder what the heck "Kozey" is, that is the name of our street. And the lots will border the Yale Forest (7,000 acres of public land). So here are the choices so far:

Yale Woodlands

Yalewood Acres

Yale Overlook

Kozey Acres Estates

Kozey Forest

Kozey Timbers

Kozey Woodlands

Forest Edge

Forest Edge Estates


What do you think? Karlo picked Kozey Timberlands, but our friend Lisa vetoed it immediately, telling Karlo that is sounded like comfy shoes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Like Forest Edge Estates

Jamie said...

Karlo's Kozy Woodlands works ;)

Anonymous said...

I like that one even better Jamie!

lgaumond said...

Here, check this out: http://adrian.gimp.org/cgi-bin/sub.cgi it's a random subdivision name generator. I like Yale Country Estates.

Anonymous said...

What about just "Yale Woods" not woodlands. Kinda simple, sums it up.