Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

Luckily Easter was much nicer than Good Friday. Actually the entire weekend was darn near perfect. On Saturday we took our first ride of the season, and by ‘ride’ I mean I my ‘real’ bike. I thought that would ease my pain a bit. Nothing made me forget the loss of my motorcycle faster than the sweet feeling of pedaling my road bike.

And on Sunday we exchanged chocolate bunnies and treated the dogs to some of their own special Easter goodies. We had fun watching them chewing in tandem.


Then we took the dogs for a nice hike in the morning and they had a ball being dogs.


Karlo even found me some tiny little flowers and picked me a special Easter bouquet. How sweet.

In the afternoon we took a nice relaxing kayak ride where we did much more sunbathing than actually paddling. Now that is my kind of kayaking. And to top the night off right, Karlo cooked us a special Hungarian Easter dinner. I think Easter definitely made up for Bad Friday. I would like another few days exactly like that one please.

No comments: