Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Last Week's 3 Words


Just realized that I never posted my 'week in three words' last week. And I'm thinking about this because I'm at the computer and can't think of a darn other thing to talk about. As usual I'm overwhelmed with all the other crap going on in my life. I was talking to a coworker today who said that I 'seemed happy being so busy.' Hmmmm. I'm not so sure that I am, and I do wonder how much happier I would be without 55 business-related things to do looming over my head, in addition to a mountain of bills to pay and endless other household tasks to get done. I would enjoy just one night at home on the couch without a laptop on my lap and without pouring through lines of code in hopes of finishing the last freelance web project that just won't end! When will I learn how to say that magic word? Will it ever happen? Probably not. See, I still can't say it. I give up.

No comments: