Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My New Website At Last

It's finally complete. Well, maybe almost compete. Or maybe complete enough because I'm losing my patience with it. In the midst of building websites for clients, I decided that I didn't already have enough work to do on my computer and 10 hours a day isn't nearly enough for my retinas to be burning out. So I decided that I needed my very own place on the web. Somewhere to call my own. Not for my yoga business. Not for my art gallery. Not for my photos. But just for me–Paula Apro. So I had my handy dandy cousin purchase me my very own domain name, because everybody should have a 'dot com' after their name, right?

So without any further ado, here is my new web site www.PaulaApro.com. It's the one place that pulls all the aspects of my life together. My various other sites and blogs link from it. And speaking of blogs, I intend to start another one. Not quite sure when I'll make the time for that, and so far I have nothing posted on this new "My Life Through a Lens" blog, but my intention is to have a dumping group for various pictorial stories. Every picture tells a story and I just want to document some of those stories in the hopes of one day pulling then all together in print.

Don't worry, this blog will still get all the attention it deserves. This will continue to be my aimless ramblings about my life, my thoughts, my complaints, my . . . OK you get the picture. But if you want to drop in at paulaapro.com once in a while I would love to see you there too.

No comments: