Thursday, April 15, 2010

There, That's Better

My run of being bike-less is officially over.

Today I drove home this baby.

I do love it. It's great to drive, runs smooth as silk, handles better than the old one, but there's a little part of me that just misses the fire engine red. This bike is just too manly looking I guess. There is nothing 'girly' about it and certainly nothing 'Paula' about it. Well, not yet. Give me time and I'll find a way to give it my personality, hopefully short of painting it purple.

And after all this trouble of getting a new(er) bike, I took this picture and realized that my headlight is still square. This whole itch started when I compared my old bike to the new bikes. My headlight looked so square and old fashioned. I wanted a round light. Karlo made fun of me and told me that was a pretty expensive headlight that I wanted since I needed a whole new bike to get the round head. And after all that, here's my updated headlight. uuuugh.

It may be silver and boring right now, but on the upshot it does match Karlo's bike. So now we finally have a cute couple on the road together. The bikes, not us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a new business line. Biker/yoga accessories - Gina