Sunday, April 18, 2010

Week in Words 3/19

I honestly can't think of much to say to recap this week except for my new bike. That was the only thing that stood out from an otherwise dull week. Not a whole lot of excitement happened this week and by far the most exciting thing was nearly crashing my bike on it's maiden voyage. But I don't really want to detail that episode so we will leave it at that. Instead I'll show you a picture of it's first 'Karlo bath' with a pressure washer, of course, because Karlo has to do everything to the extreme. This is the equivalent of most people taking photos of their child's first haircut. My bike's first bath . . . .

So now it's squeaky clean and sparkling and just ready to be driven. If only Mother Nature would cooperate from this point forward.

The weekend was fast and uneventful. It was filled me with ticking off items from my never-ending To Do list. As usual I got about half of what I wanted to get accomplished done. But that is the story of my life. On Saturday we got out and tried to have some fun. We went to the line dancing bar in Rhode Island, but 'we' didn't do as much dancing as I hoped. I, on the other hand, did have a ball on my own. I'm not ready to start another week . . .

Sunday got off to a slow start due to the late night and pounding headache. My allergies are not getting off to a good start this year, but I still managed to do my P90X workout, followed by our big hike, and then on to my still-not-ending To Do list. We ended Sunday with a fun bonfire and way too may roasted marshmallows.

1 comment:

tina said...

great looking "hair cut" on your bike. have a great time riding!!