Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I Hate To Admit This . . .

But I have a MySpace page. Oh, the shame. I'm not exactly sure what it is about MySpace that repulses me, but it just does. The only reason I have one is for business networking and it's not really "mine" as much as it is my YogaDudes business. So now that I have this silly thing, the whole point is to gather virtual "friends" to network with and hopefully gain some exposure. I'm sure you all already know what this MySpace business is all about so I won't bore you with the details. All I really want to do is show off my new friends. Check me out . . . Notice anything interesting below:


That's right, baby . . . Sting is officially my friend! Whoo hoooo. I think I'll give him a jingle later and see if he wants to meet me for a drink this week. Maybe he can help me with the latest bass lines that I'm struggling with.

And in case, anybody is wondering why Lisa ended up at the bottom of my friend list . . .That is because I saved the BEST for last. Better than Sting you say? Yes, better than Sting. Lisa actually set up the whole page for me. I have about 6 seconds worth of patience for MySpace, but luckily my patient friend Lisa is a wiz at all things Cyber. She spent hours of her weekend doing this for me. What a pal. This is the page she made for me: http://www.myspace.com/yogadudes. If you also have a shameful MySpace page, please be my friend.

And Lisa, thanks for meeting me for dinner last night. I had a great time.

No comments: