Tuesday, February 12, 2008

One Bad Day

Today got away from me without having a free five minutes to even think about blogging. It was just one of those extremely challenging days at work. There was a heated discussion (OK, argument) involved, almost some crying, lots of anger and frustration, a conference with the owners of the company, and endless discussions with people that I didn't need to, or want to, talk to. What a waste of a day. I got nothing accomplished and worst, didn't even have time to write a coherent blog posting.

But on the bright side, we got some news from the publisher today that we've been waiting for. We CAN print the book in color versus black and white. This was very important to Karlo and this is very big and good news. So I can't wait to put this dreadful work day behind me and go home and celebrate. Well, first we need to get through our 90 minutes of workout hell, but after that, we can celebrate. This is one day that I can really use a glass of wine!

And to further take my mind off the work day, I'm going shopping for my next birthday present in a couple of hours. I have an hour to kill while Karlo is in a meeting and all this talk about Tina turning 40 made me want to start shopping for my own present! Karlo's game, so I'm heading to the jewelry store. Nothing can improve one's day more than THAT.

No comments: