Friday, February 1, 2008

Introducing Paladora Jewelry


We've all heard of Pandora. And now I want to present my version - Paladora! Let me explain . . .

My aunt was the lucky recipient of a Pandora bracelet this past Christmas. Me, being the true lover of all things that sparkle, couldn't take my eyes off it. I sat in the corner with the Pandora brochures and drooled. That was it. I had to have one! I told Karlo that I must have one for my next birthday and he was even instructed that Pandora beads are what I want for every birthday and special occasion after that. Karlo was more than happy with this plan and that was that.

Or was it? I am not a patient person. Could I wait 10 years to finally have a partially full Pandora? Could I trust Karlo to really get me one and continue to buy me beads? After all, they don't sell Pandora beads at EMS. So the hunt started for something that looked like Pandora, but of course, didn't come with the same price tag. It took some doing, but I found a source in Europe and I decided to buy them in bulk. Not only would I get a completed bracelet, but now I can sell them and maybe pay for my completed bracelet.

A couple weeks after I made this decision, my aunt had a big birthday party. Since the entire family knew that she just got her new bracelet, everyone bought her Pandora beads to fill it. After hearing all my cousins and their stories of having to go to multiple jewelry stores because of the hordes of women swarming the Pandora cases, it occurred to me that I made the right decision.

I have added all the beads to my YogaDudes shop. The picture at the top of this post shows off all the beads that I'm selling. If you too would like a Pandora at a fraction of the cost, please visit the shop.

No comments: