Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Shopping For the Soul


I think I forgot to mention the fact that I started yet another blog. Can you believe it? This isn't the sort of blog were I ramble on with amusing stories. After all, how many stories can one person have? I have my own sneaky business reasons for starting this third blog, but I still wanted to share it with you. It may be fun to drop in every once in a while to see some cool products that I'm showcasing. Shopping For The Soul is a shopping website aimed at yogis and other health conscious folks. It's really a sister-site to my YogaDudes web site, but this promotes many other non-yoga products. For sure you will find something you like here. I am not personally selling these products (well, I will, of course, sneak in a few of my own products from time to time) but I'm gathering some things that I find online that I think are worth promoting. Take a peek when you're bored and check it out: www.shoppingforthesoul.com.

The link has also been added to the "Some Other Links" section on this blog.

No comments: