Wednesday, February 6, 2008

This Little Piggy Surfed the Net

Here is my biggest accomplishment of the night. In addition to drawing this doodle, I watched Oprah, built a fire (yes, this is an accomplishment), worked out, packed some YogaDudes orders, and now I'm stuggling to decide if I'm going to read the book that Oprah recommended on today's show. It's called "The New Earth" and after reading the table of contents on Amazon, I'm left wondering what it's really about. I couldn't even get through reading the introduction. It's very easy to get wrapped up in the 10 week online course with Oprah, but I don't have time to waste. I'm just not really sure what it's all about. If anybody out there gets it, please enlighten me. In the meantime, I'm going back to my "Eat, Pray, Love" book. Yes, I know I'm a slow reader . . . but I'm savoring it. Tonight I enter Indonesia. Should be interesting.

3 comments:

lgaumond said...

I love it! I was home in time to watch Oprah, too, and I was thinking of you and hoping that you were watching.

Enjoy Indonesia!! Sigh... I miss that book so much. When you get to the end of that section I want to see if you book a trip to Bali.

Jamie said...

OMG you watch Oprah, ME TOO




NOT!!!!

Anonymous said...

the oprah show was great and i love
your pig drawing