Friday, June 24, 2011

Dog's Room Decorating

Just like the foyer, it's been nearly 4 years now that I've wanted to decorate the dog's room with photos. I have no idea why it's taken me so long, but I finally got around to printing some pictures. I think the motivation was the fact that we finally took down the hideous track lights that were in this room. We installed some new, more modern and stylish lights.


And we were debating where the three spot lights should shine when it hit me that they should be pointing toward the non-existent pictures on the wall. That was the kick in the pants that I needed. Within a week I had the pictures framed and here they are on the wall.


I always wanted to frame that picture of Bentley. It was the last one taken of him :-( sniff sniff. Now I get to see my baby every day again and that makes me so happy. I hope the doggies like it.

Then I went one step further and moved the cool picture of my car that my cousin gave me from my office to above the doorway going to the garage. I figured it was more fitting to see the car on the way to the garage. And now I will look at this every day too (and think of my super thoughtful cuz.)


And now that I'm looking at this picture I'm wondering why on earth the door is blue. And not just blue, but dirty ugly blue. Uuuugh, I hate it and it must go. Add another project to my list.

No comments: