Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This Maybe the Answer

Last week I added something new to my dream board. I figure, if you're gonna dream, you may as well dream big . . .

I know somebody that is afraid to dream for fear of disappointment. I'm not sure I buy into that theory. Dreaming about something doesn't mean that you are necessarily going to achieve it, but it sure is fun to dream about it. Why deny yourself the dream? Why not dream about things you probably never will have the opportunity to achieve? I realized lately that my 'so called' dream board was becoming nothing more than a shopping list. I don't need another list in my life. I need more real dreams. So I added this Fisker Karma to the board:


And if I start saving $10K a year I'll be able to buy one when I'm 50 or maybe 51. I just love the name. It's solar/electric powered so imagine the money I can save in gas! Or . . . I can just dream about it and leave it at that. I look at the car and it makes me happy so it's doing its job on my board.

And in more practical terms, I just discovered something else that may make it to the board. It's almost funny that I'm calling this 'practical' but it sure would be a smart idea to combine my two cars into one super cute and super fun-to-drive vehicle. Enter the soon-to-be-released MINI Roadster:


Now wouldn't that make sense? I love the Boxster because it's yellow, but still the MINI is more fun to drive. This new MINI has GOT to be the best of both worlds. I wonder if it's silly to have two cars on my dream board.

1 comment:

tina said...

love them both but the mini gets my vote. perhaps the next time i get to your house it will be in your garage!