Sunday, June 26, 2011

Week 25 in Photos

#170
The theme for today's photo assignment was solid color texture. I found this amazingly challenging and didn't end up using this photo for my class. I took another shot the next day, but this is the best I could do on this particular day.

#171
You already know all about these new little coworkers of mine. I've yet to really get to know them, but there's plenty of time for that.

#172
Today's photo assignment was nearly impossible. I was supposed to take a photo inspired by my favorite photographer. Since my favorite is Scott Kelby (known for fashion, sports, travel, and landscape) I had a problem. The first two specialties are out for me and since it was miserable rain all day I was forced to find some new inspiration. The photo above is a done with a technique called 'painting with light.' The outcome was less than stellar, but it was a hoot trying it out and I'm ready to get more serious with it and create some nice shots.

#173
I loved this assignment. I was supposed to exemplify the meaning of a particular color. I think I nailed it with yellow meaning happiness :-)

#174
Today's assignment was to photograph books. Since this class is all about "Color" I figured these graphic design books were fitting.

#175
Karlo and I hosted a Hungarian-themed dinner. What a ball we had. More on that soon.

#176
In preparation for our dinner party we went to Home Goods earlier in the week for some glasses. How I ended up with a chicken on a bicycle, I'm not sure, but I love it. Today's assignment was to photograph something whimsical.

No comments: