Monday, June 6, 2011

Going Green

I'm going green in more ways than one. Because of my recent addiction to cutting the lawn, I splurged and bought myself a ridiculously cool lawn mower.

It was probably silly to buy such a nice mower for the tiny patches of lawn in our front yard, but after using the new machine I determined it was worth every penny. This thing is electric, but cordless. I can't even imagine trying to mow grass with a cord attached to the mower. I have enough trouble with my stupid vacuum cleaners.


So this puppy (which, by the way, is called a Neuton Mower) has a big battery (like a mini motorcycle battery) that you charge up with a simple little wall charger and it will last up to an hour (way more than I need for my tiny patched of grass). It's super light and quiet and so much fun to use. I swear to God I can't wait for the grass to grow so I can cut it all over again! This sucker is definitely making it to Paula's Favorite Things list this year.

1 comment:

lgaumond said...

You and your lawn-mowing love need to come visit my house. My lawn hasn't been mowed YET this year. Soon I'm going to loose the chickens in the tall weeds.