Sunday, June 5, 2011

Week 22 in Photos

#151
By far the best thing to remember this day. It's not often we get to ride our bikes with Jess. We had a great time!

#152
Our Hungarian soup masterpiece, dumplings and all.

#153
The photo assignment from my online photo class today was to take a shot of an iconic logo - one with colors that are very recognizable to that brand. I have to give Karlo the credit for suggesting BMW.

#154
Today's assignment was called 'Changing of the Guard' and we were to capture nature in the process of changing colors. Here we are going from bright pink to light pink.

#155
Today we went shopping for this tent on the corner of the deck. I've been wanting one forever and since the mice chewed holes in our big umbrella and Jess and I had lots of time to plan for new deck ideas, presto-new gazebo tent. Love it. Now I just need to furnish it . . .

#156
Holy back breaking day. More ideas from sitting on the side porch with Jessica. This was supposed to be a multi-phase project, but Karlo and I can't control ourselves. More on this soon.

No comments: