Monday, June 20, 2011

Week 24 in Pictures

#163
I took a dreaded ATV ride to the river to capture this rare opportunity when the river was rushing under completely gray skies.

#164
The newest love of my life. My coworker just got a German Shepard puppy. The cutest thing ever. I want to steal him.

#165
I happened to notice some pretty water droplets on the hostas in front of the office building on this morning as we went whizzing by on the motorcycle. I just had to unpack my camera and run back over to them to snap a few pictures.

#166
Ever since Jessica's visit I've been inspired to cook real dinners. I was on a roll this week and cooked something really good every single night. This particular night was a potato, pepper, and sausage concoction. Delicious. So proud of myself.

#167
It was raining most of the day today so our after-work activity choices were limited. We opted for a hike in our rain jackets. I used my super cool, ingenious little waterproof camera bag and took advantage of the lack of sun again to take some pictures of a waterfall long the trail.

#168
At last, we furnish the new little gazebo tent that we bought for the deck. We had the furniture in it for a week, but the constant rain prevented me from putting the cushions and pillows out. It was such a thrill to finally set it all up on this morning. We sat out here every chance we got this weekend. Lovin' it!

#169
What a great Father's Day we had. I snapped a shot of all the Dads. We took a motorcycle ride down to Haddam and spent the day with my family. The ride was awesome, the lunch outstanding, and I even got a boat ride in. Just a perfect day.

2 comments:

lgaumond said...

What a beautiful week in pictures. I want to steal that puppy, too, and then go sit with him on your deck in that cozy gazebo!

Unknown said...

I start working on the plot to steal the puppy. At this point the owner is delirious from lack of sleep so maybe it will be easy.