Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Comic Relief

Work has been such a pressure cooker this week that I haven’t had much time to blog, or even think about blogging. It seems I went straight from the Hell of Karlo’s book to the Hell of the craziness at work. Thank goodness I had a vacation in between.

What better time for some comic relief? I adore Jeff Dunham so much and I recently bought two of his videos. I swear I can watch them every night and never stop laughing. You might not recognize his name, but I’m betting you heard of Achmed the Dead Terrorist. “Silence . . . I keel you!” OK, perhaps you think I’m crazy at this point. Just watch this:



Check out his web site at www.jeffdunham.com for more info on Jeff and his other hilarious characters. If you have a bad day, just jump on YouTube and search for him. Most of the performance videos are up there. They are all sure to give you a good laugh, over and over.

No comments: