Saturday, August 23, 2008

One More Day To Endure

I survived my trip so far. It's been long days and nights, but that comes with the territory of working shows. I almost still have a voice left for this last day of the show. After the 10 hour work day I get to stay in the hall and work four more hours tearing our rather large booth down. I know I won't get it all done tonight so at least I'm not setting myself up for disappointment. I'll have to go back tomorrow morning to finish up. I already changed my flight later in the day on Sunday to relieve some of the stress. Hopefully all will go well and I'll have a non-rushed, easy, dry, and eventful flight home.

I think I'll spend most of my show time today dreaming up things I'll make with our new router at home. After all, this is the biggest woodworking show in the country. It should inspire me with some creative ideas.

No comments: