Thursday, July 3, 2008

007-03-08

I feel like I’m living out a James Bond movie today. At least that’s what Karlo said about my day so far. First thing this morning I went to pick up yet another birthday present. Here it is:


I spent a few hours driving around in heaven and then decided that I deserved a new outfit. I stopped at the Eastbrook mall and strolled through with no idea what I wanted to buy. How I decided upon a full length red dress, I’m not sure. I did need something to wear for the ‘formal night’ of our upcoming vacation so I thought it was perfect.

Then I came home to find a package on the front porch. It was from our publisher and I simply could not believe my eyes when I opened the package. Check this out:

La te da!!!! All of you picnic goers, don’t get too excited . . . you’re not getting any. I’m not sure if I’ll ever bring myself to breaking the seal on the box.

Now I’m just waiting for Pierce Brosnan to walk through the door. That would be the ultimate end to my James Bond day. I’m not doing too bad considering my birthday hasn’t even arrived yet. Karlo’s taking me to see the fireworks tonight. What a perfect end to a perfect day.

1 comment:

lgaumond said...

Hey TOMORROW is your birthday!! Are you getting old and senile, you forgot what day it was? Now how are you going to top today?

(Congrats by the way!)