Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Woe is Me

I'm sitting here at my computer trying really hard not to blog and complain about my super stressful day (life). But I truly can't come up with anything else to talk about. How sad.

My job has been unusually demanding and I'm still not sure if it's humanly possible to do all the work that I need to do by my deadlines. But that seems to be the least of my concerns lately. Karlo's book is still causing me more grief than I care to explain. Silly me, I thought it would be easier after I sent the files to the printer. Now it's much worse and getting more stressful by the day. THANK GOD my contact at the publisher is a sweetheart. I swear, if it was anybody else dealing with me, they would have murdered me by now. I wonder if Hallmark sells a greeting card that says, "Thank you for not killing me." If they do, I need to buy one and send it to him.

I keep thinking that things have to start getting better. Maybe tomorrow will be less stressful than yesterday. So far, it ain't happening, but there's always tomorrow . . . I'm going to keep on hoping and praying for better days to come. Thankfully vacation is right around the corner. I so need it.

No comments: