Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We're Dancing – I Swear




It doesn't look like it, but we are dancing . . . a lot. Only problem is that we can't easily take pictures of us dancing. I will make a good effort to get pictures of us at formal night. Maybe even performing. Yikes!

This vacation is so far out of our element. Not only because we are not on two wheels most of the day, but also because I have to dress nice, do my hair and put on make-up - yuck. I can't remember the last vacation we took where I didn't eat dinner in my Keen sandals and a fleece. Oh wait, that was probably our honeymoon!

Gotta go. Eventually I'll get a picture of dancing, but right now, it's time to take pictures of the mountain in the sunshine.

1 comment:

lgaumond said...

Looks fantastic! Keep having fun and enjoy your vacation.