Friday, July 18, 2008

Help, I Can't Decide

This is worse than deciding what shoes to wear in the morning and I need some opinions. I'm about to make some new t-shirts for my YogaDudes business and I can't decide on a color. I adore my new design . . . I'm launching "Yoga Chicks" by YogaDudes and I drew some cute yellow chicks in yoga poses. That design won't change. It's the color of the shirt to put it on that's in question.

Please use the poll to the right of this posting to select your favorite shirt. I really appreciate the input. Where are Clinton and Stacy when I need them?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All right. I usually white T shirt girl but I have to say I like the teal better. I would go teal, white the darker of the blues and I wouldn't even consider the light blue. It is too light for the adorable yellow chicks. Hope I helped. We are on vacation next week too. We will get together some time in August.
Peace