Sunday, February 25, 2007

Early Idol Pick

Do any of you guys (besides JoAnne) watch American Idol?? If so, I'm curious who your favorites are. If not, what are you waiting for? I've been addicted since the very beginning. I just can NOT believe some of the undiscovered talent out there. How on earth can kids sing so good without training? Makes me sick.

Anyway, I'm making my early Idol prediction. If this is truly a singing contest and not a beauty contest, this chick has it in the bag. Boy can she sing. Check her out:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally agree with your pick. i
got stuck watching the auditions
with my kids one night and they showed this girl and i was blown
away. i actually can't stand the show and we never watch it until the very, very end to see the winner.

Unknown said...

Well, now you can just watch my favorite picks via the blog :-)