Friday, February 23, 2007

The Joy of Job Lots

I was talking to Tina yesterday and she mentioned that she just went to Ocean State Job Lots for the first time! She told me what a ball she had and all the bargains she found. I couldn't believe that yesterday was her first time there. Karlo and I are addicted to that place. When we are bored we go and browse around. We always end up spending too much money on things we don't need, but it's just plain fun.

So if any of you have not yet experienced Job Lots, you gotta go. You never know what you may find there. Karlo loves to shop for tools and "guy things." They have great deals on pet stuff including toys, beds, treats, leashes, etc. I recently found a bunch of Physicians Formula make-up at incredible prices. And I scooped up my favorite pair of suede Lands End slippers for $8. If you need an area rug, that's the place to be. And come Spring they will have a large assortment of gardening things and outdoor furniture. I'm telling you, you can almost never go and NOT find some irresistible bargains.

If you haven't already been there and you go because of me, be sure to tell me what you bought!

Happy bargain shopping!

No comments: