Friday, February 2, 2007

Welcome to Paula's Brain

I can't even believe that I'm starting another blog. I already struggle to come up with postings for my YogaDudes blog, but somehow I think this one will be easier. Somehow I'm hoping that this one will be therapy for my over-worked and over-stressed brain.

Every year I write a Christmas letter that sums up my year. It is such a struggle for me to remember the whole year. I can barely remember what I did last weekend. Am I really getting THAT old or am I just plain losing my mind?

In the event that I AM losing my mind, I'm hoping that this new blog will help me remember both the important events, as well as the mindless rambling every day thoughts that cross my mind. At the very least, I know that I can't misplace this journal, like I seem to do with everything else I own.

I'm hoping to share this online journal with friends and family. Even my non-techy friends like Tina (who is still struggling to figure out what a 'bog' is) and family members like my father who always asks me "What's new and exciting?" and tells me that he hasn't talked to me in ages (even though we probably spoke 4 days ago). I guess 4 days is a long time to my father. To me four months is a blink of an eye.

I want to make a point to stop and take the time to share some thoughts with you. I don't write to all my friends like I should. And I really have no excuse. I sit at a computer all day long. I sometimes write a story to Lisa and then copy and paste the same story to Sue. I feel guilty doing that. Well now I can share it with everyone without the guilt. Because we all know that I have too much unnecessary guilt!

Please drop in when you can and if you do, leave me a note to let me know you were here.

No comments: