Tuesday, February 27, 2007

News for Today

Two big pieces of news for today . . . First, The Police are officially coming to Hartford! This means I get a second chance at tickets. Perhaps it was a blessing in disguise not getting tickets for Fenway. Oh please Lord, let me get them this time!!!!

Second piece of news . . . I guess our real estate agent was right about the purple bedroom. We had our first showing on Saturday since the repainting and we got an offer yesterday! Now I can't get too excited just yet. The offer came in $20,000 under asking price and they want to close in 3 weeks. Hello!!!! 3 weeks? Are they nuts. It would take at least 7 days to complete the inspections, leaving us 2 weeks to pack up a 2,700 square foot house. And did I mention we need to schedule professional pool table movers? Oh and did I also mention, WE HAVE NO PLACE TO GO?

Hmmmm, this is sure to be an exciting week. Hopefully we will get some sort of word on the counter offer today. And the Police tickets go on sale on Thursday. Let's hope this is a good luck week for me!

1 comment:

lgaumond said...

It's going to be a great week for you! Any you always have a place to stay as long as you have me and Luke. And you don't piss us off. Which is unlikely.